Contact us for a discreet discussion
We leave our clients better for the experience no matter how bad the event™
© 2022 Halo Global Response.
Achieving meaningful results with greatest possible positive impact for clients facing crises or critical events requires active prevention, disruption & pursuit.
We are an effective team of experts in crisis response, private intelligence, investigations, high stakes negotiations, cyber threat hunting and threat response, cyber security and cyber forensic investigations, asset trace & recovery, forensic accounting, threat neutralization, and security (physical, close protection, cyber).
We specialize in overcoming critical, complex or intractable problems. Common events include fraud, extortion, blackmail, cyber attacks, cyber ransom, dirty tricks activities, shareholder disputes, other types of intractable disputes, threats to life, corporate espionage, contamination, sabotage, substantial unrecoverable debts through asset obfuscation (asset tracing), sexual misconduct, work-place harassment claims, malicious litigation, etc.
Providing a light footprint with the maximum impact possible, we operate by discreetly, deploying unique combinations of hands-on, active and direct response management, intelligence collection & analysis, investigations, behaviour-based tactics to affect decisions, including behavioural profiling, psycholinguistics, conversation management (crisis negotiations, conflict resolution, investigative interviewing, elicitation, high stakes negotiations), deception detection, statement analysis, cyber intelligence, cyber threat mitigation, cyber security, and cyber forensic investigations, etc.
Disruption is a hybrid approach, addressing elements of prevention and pursuit. To disrupt bad actors, whether internal or external threats, we may:
• Carry out direct engagement with source of threat
• Initiate confusion tactics designed to frustrate and deflect
• Use behavioural communication techniques to redirect, to motivate the source of threat to cease and desist, or to come to an agreement on a mutually acceptable result
• Employ methods of isolating the subject or containment techniques in order to effect a positive outcome
• Deploy threat mitigation measures that may require physical, psychological or technical counter measures
We deploy advanced behavioural and psycholinguistic profiling, deception detection and conversation management capabilities combined with robust intelligence (due diligence, open source intelligence, human intelligence) to analyze, assess and exploit information in order to create leverage for our clients.
Leverage enables clients to regain control, preserve reputation and achieve justice or peace of mind.
Achieving meaning results with greatest possible positive impact for clients facing crises or critical events requires active prevention, disruption & pursuit.
Pursuit requires aligning goals against risks and may involve the following activities:
• Leading intelligence-led and behavioural communication driven tactics to affect outcomes
• Conducting leveraged, high stakes negotiations
• Asset tracing & recovery
• Applying social or political pressure
• Providing “safe exit” options
• Conducting litigation/prosecution support
• Providing alternative dispute resolution options
• Cyber threat hunting
• Liaising and cooperating with international law enforcement and/or seeking international judgement
• Obtaining injunctions, Mareva Orders other asset freezing or recovery orders
• Legal website take-downs
• Forensic investigations (cyber, financial, etc.)
• Crisis communications
Preventative measures often involve:
• Conducing due diligence or intelligence and profiling
• Threat assessments with recommended response measures, improving existing processes & procedures, deploying technical countermeasures and/or training
• Cyber risk assessments and cyber security enhancements
• Designing client-specific “target unattractiveness” programs